Kraftübertragung

mscars gearplate?

Fragen und Antworten zum Thema Kupplung / Diff usw.

von Rallyfinnen
#54834 Sorry, but I will write in English..

What do you think about the mscars gearplate? Has somebody tried this with the MCD metal gears? I have seen some posts about gearplates, and they say the distance between the gears is not the same on all of them, so the gears are not moving freely, or maybe sometimes the distance it too far.

How about belt drive? Any durability problems on high rpm / high power engines?

I now also have a MCD rally-car with metal C & D gears(MCD), and I plan to get a alu gearplate and MCD A & B gears for it.

Maybe I will try to build a belt drive on the FS buggy.

Google translate:
Was denken Sie über die mscars Getriebeplatte? Hat jemand versucht, dies mit der MCD Metallgetriebe? Ich habe einige Beiträge über gearplates gesehen, und sie sagen der Abstand zwischen den Zahnrädern ist nicht das gleiche für alle von ihnen, so die Gänge sind nicht frei bewegen, oder vielleicht manchmal die Entfernung zu weit.

Wie wäre es mit Riemenantrieb? Jede Haltbarkeit Probleme auf hohe Drehzahlen / hohe Leistung Motoren?

Ich nun auch eine MCD Rallye-Auto mit Metall C & D Getriebe (MCD), und ich plane, eine Alu Getriebeplatte bekommen und MCD A & B Getriebe für sie.

Vielleicht werde ich versuchen, einen Riemenantrieb auf dem FS Buggy zu bauen.
RC Car - Ferngesteuerte Autos
von RC Cafe
#54834-ad
von Almadi
#54848 Hello Rallyfinnen,
I have the Belt-Drive (Version 1) on my Onroad-Car with a 29ccm Tuning-Engine. I had no Problems. Only a ball bearing has been damaged and the belt brakes due hotness.

The gear is very silent now and I purpose to buy the new Belt-Drive Version 2 for my Offroad-Car. You have many options to buy gear ratios and it needs no lube.

The Belt-Drive is extremly maintenance free. A very expedient investment.
von Rallyfinnen
#54853 So you have some heat problems with the belt drive?
I was afraid that heat could be a problem.. the cover definitely is needed with a belt, and that keeps the heat inside..

So maybe MCD metal gears and alu gearplate is the best alternative? Heat should not be a problem on the metal gears.

Has anybody tried the mscars gearplate with MCD metal gears?
von Almadi
#54854 No problems directly. The reason for the heatness was the ball-bearing. It was damaged and heated up huge. Heat is the dead for the belt.

Now I have replaced the ball-bearing and everything is all right now.
von CF_FAN
#54858 First I would buy the gearplate at mscars and if this not enough for you can convert it to your own "Belt drive".

Look:

post47094.html?hilit=Belt%20drive%20Eigenbau#p47094
von Rallyfinnen
#54892 Ok! I think I will try the belt drive on the FS buggy. And of course I will build my own ;)

I'm looking at the FS gearplate that Melkus has, but maybe the mscars version is better? Or lauterbacher? Seems the price is almost the same for all of them.

My biggest concern is that the MCD metal gears will not work with the gearplates after reading this:
http://www.mcdrc.com/forum/index.php?topic=1317.0

Moderatoren: CF2008, Almadi, uwe666